Logging into Global Office
From the main Global Office Page, http://go.ephillips66.com, go to the left side of the page. Under the Global Office Sites select the link that is closest to your current location.
- Once you select the link, you will be presented with a Login Screen
After you login successfully, you will see a list of applications that are available for you to use. If you need an application that is not listed, please contact the ServiceDesk to see if it can be added.
- Network UserID – This is the UserID you use to login to your computer at the Phillips66 office.
- Network Password - This is the Password you use to login to your computer at the Phillips66 office.
- Passcode – This is your SecurID credentials and additional login information for Passcode is below.
- RSA SecurID Fob - Passcode is your PIN and the numbers in the window of your RSA SecurID Fob.
- RSA SecurID Software Token - Passcode is the number generated after you input your PIN into the RSA Software Token application and hit enter.
- RSA Software Token for Blackberry - Passcode is the number generated after you enter your PIN and click generate Passcode on your Blackberry
Installing a Client on your PC so that applications will launch
The installation of a Citrix client will be required before applications can be used from Global Office. If you have a Phillips66 PC, a Citrix Client should already be installed. DO NOT upgrade your company device using these instructions. Contact the service desk to have the latest client installed on your company computer if needed.
If you need to install a client on your non Phillips66 computer, please log into the portal, select settings and select the appropriate client from the available list. See help document for more detailed instructions.
Citrix Client Installation Help Document.pdf
If you have questions or need assistance installing the client, please call the service desk.